Friday

Employee Spotlight: Erich Manwarren

As the Operations Manager of Fox Sports North and Fox Sports Wisconsin, Erich Manwarren prides himself on scheduling, helping, and maintaining a productive and professional level of operations between both regions. As our employee spotlight of the month, Erich enjoys maintaining the balance between work and family.

Give us a brief overview of your job at FS North:
I am responsible for the scheduling of crews for the studio, high school and Puma truck events. I also do payroll for all freelance employees. I am also responsible for scheduling ENG shoots and maintaining equipment that is used on our shows.

What is the most rewarding part of your job?
The most rewarding part is seeing our show and programs on the air with no technical or crew issues.

Where did you attend college?
University of Wisconsin, Platteville

What do you like to do in your free time?
I love to play with my two kids, Max (5) and Riley (3), and go to movies with my wife (date night!) I also like radio control cars.

Who is/are the most influential people in your life?
My parents

If you weren’t doing this job, you would be a ….
I would be a Freelance Technical Manager, or a Camera or Tape Operator.

Who is your favorite team to watch?
Minnesota Twins

What is the best part of working at Fox Sports North?
The best part is the people and there is always something happening or going on.

Tell us something unique and interesting about yourself:
For a high school science challenge I built a bridge made out of balsa wood that held 57lbs. The bridge weighed 10oz. I have also launched a golf ball and ping pong ball 30 feet, having them land in an ice cream bucket!

If you could have one super power, what would it be?
I would want to be able to teleport myself from location to location.

No comments: