Wednesday

Employee Spotlight: Mark Piper

As a financial analyst at FOX Sports North, Mark Piper enjoys working in the sports world and the variety of tasks he does, but most of all he enjoys the people he works with on a daily basis that make the job so enjoyable and fulfilling.

Where did you attend school?
I attended high school at Faith Community Christian School in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania. I attended college at a small business school in Colorado which had a ten month intensive program.

What do you like to do in your free time?
I like doing anything with my family and friends.

Who is/are the most influential people in your life?
My faith in God and Jesus are what drives me.

If I wasn’t doing this job, I would love to…
My dream would be to help desolate regions of people to flourish, doing things such as building orphanages, water wells, schools, etc…

Tell us something unique or interesting about yourself.
My daughter, AngelRose was diagnosed with cancer in May of this year. She continues to shine as a light of hope for others.

If you could have one super power, what would it be?
To be honest, I wouldn’t want that burden.

No comments: