Friday

Employee Spotlight of the Month: Jean Edhlund


Jean Edhlund (AE Affiliate Sales)

Give us a detailed job description of what you do at FOX Sports North
I work with all of the cable and satellite operators to make sure they not only carry FOX Sports North and FOX Sports Wisconsin, but also provide customer service with regards to schedule questions, renewing contracts, marketing and promotions. I also represent the other Fox Cable Networks including FX, Speed, National Geographic Channel, Fox Movie Channel, Fox Reality Channel, Fox College Sports, Fox Soccer Channel, FUEL TV, Fox Sports en Espanol, and the Big Ten Network.

Where did you attend school?
St. Olaf College (BA) and University of St. Thomas (MBA)

What are some of your interests/hobbies?
I love attending sporting events and spending time with my family, especially my god-daughter, Lucy. I also like golfing and going out and socializing.

Who is/are the most influential people in your life?
My grandparents and my parents.

If I wasn’t doing this job, I would love to…
...run my own event planning business, not weddings or birthdays, but public or corporate events.

Tell us something unique or interesting about yourself.
I am fascinated by politics and government.

If you could have one super power, what would it be?
I would like to be "a fly on the wall" and listen in on interesting conversations.

No comments: