Friday

Employee Spotlight: Matt Gangl


Give us a detailed job description of what you do at FOX Sports North
Director: I direct Minnesota Twins and Minnesota Wild games on FOX Sports North. I call the camera shots, and work with the producers, I am the conduit for what gets on the air. My job is to tell stories with camera shots and enhance the viewer’s experience of the games.

Where did you attend school?

St. Cloud State University

What are some of your interests/hobbies?
Spending time with my family, traveling, do it yourself projects, trying to find time to learn to play the guitar.

Who is/are the most influential people in your life?
My family

If I wasn’t doing this job, I would love to…
Work in the movie industry

Tell us something unique or interesting about yourself.
In high school and college I was active in the theater, both on stage and behind the scenes

If you could have one super power, what would it be?
The ability to fly

Media: WCCO Interviews Matt Gangl
Good Question: Why Does Bert Circle People? http://wcco.com/specialreports/circle.me.burt.2.1049272.html

No comments: