Sunday

Employee Spotlight: Jeff Byle, Executive Producer

Give us a detailed job description of what you do at FOX Sports North:
My short job summary is that I am responsible for all aspects of production and content that hits our air. My job is to make Mike Dimond and FOX Sport North and FOX Sports Wisconsin look good.

Where did you attend school?
Eastern Michigan University...I'm a Huron not an Eagle.

What are some of your interests/hobbies?
I enjoy playing golf, basketball, eating wings (extra hot), coaching my kids' teams and watching college football, and Gophers Live.

Who is/are the most influential people in your life?
My brother Steven. He is developmentally disabled but really enjoys life. He has given me many unique perspectives on life, but most importantly to always appreciate God's blessings.

If you weren't doing this job, you would love to…
Bartend at a outdoor tiki hut in a tropical location...fire up the blender!

Tell us something unique or interesting about yourself.
I beat Grant Hill in a free throw shooting contest.

If you could have one super power, what would it be?
I'd like to be able to transport myself into any time in the past...that would be life's backspace button.

No comments: